Quality Center ALM provides a unified platform for managing and automating processes, activities and assets for building, testing, delivering and maintaining applications.
It helps organisations to drive consistent processes, to share best-practices and to share assets across projects.
Quality Center ALM includes everything available in Quality Center Enterprise, plus the following:
- End-to-end traceability: traces relationships between requirements, process paths, defects and test coverage.
- Tight integration: supports Micro Focus tools such as ALM Octane for Agile and DevOps testing but also integrates with third-party tools.
- Manage changes: use base lining and manage requirements with version control.
- Achieve regulatory compliance: use ALM e-Signature, a controlled workflow with an electronic signature add-in for ALM Quality Center.
- Apply Bimodal IT: ALM Quality Center’s integration with ALM Octane supports rock-solid BAU functions while providing flexibility for innovation.
- Cross-project reporting: zoom out to the big view and zoom in to project-level detail.
- Risk-based testing: test based on recommendations about business criticality, failure probability and functional complexity.
- Improve test accuracy: use Business Process Testing (BPT) to engage business analysts and create reusable test components that map to real use cases.
- Manage “Quality of Things”: take advantage of the increase in IoT adoption by using a new QoT execution client to run manual tests online and offline.
- Application lifecycle intelligence: real-time insights on where resources are deployed and full SDLC traceability.
Quality Center ALM is available as perpetual (on-premise) or subscription (SaaS) models.
To find out more about how Quality Center ALM can help you, get in touch.
Request a free trial
Industry-leading test tools for all your app types including web and mobileRequest a free trial
Software Testing Insights
Industry-leading test tools for all your app types including web and mobile