We can help your business
Request a Free Demo / trial
UFT Runtime Engine
UFT Runtime Engine allows you to run parallel UFT scripts without the need for a full UFT licence. You can run UFT tests (both GUI and API) and business process tests without installing the full UFT IDE.
Benefits of UFT Runtime Engine
- Light installation: the Runtime Engine works without the need to install other components such as the Run Results Viewer and the help documentation, making for a smaller installation that saves disk space.
- Quick to get started: very little UFT experience requirement and no need to edit tests. Select a test, run it and then view the results.
- No GUI dependence: run tests from different locations without the need to open the UFT interface or configure UFT options.
- Support for Micro Focus and third-party tests: run tests and components from ALM, automated tests and post-build tests via Jenkins.
- Run tests as part of your build process: using the Jenkins plug-in, you run a UFT test as a post-build action of your application’s build process.
- Local testing: Runtime Engine comes with external tools to allow UFT tests to run locally, including Test Batch Runner and Silent Test Runner.
To find out more about how UFT Runtime Engine can help you, get in touch.
We offer all kinds of packages and can tailor to your needs.
Request a Free Demo / Trial to really understand its potential.