Built for testing mobile and tablet devices, Micro Focus Mobile Center provides an end-to-end quality lab of real devices and emulators to help you build a memorable app experience on mobiles and tablets.
Mobile Center provides the easiest way to find out how your app will function and perform on different combinations of devices, operating systems and versions. Connect your own mobile devices and tablets or access devices in the cloud to test your app on real mobile devices. Build a lab of mobile devices and emulators, allowing your team to reserve and control them remotely.
Extend your lab with distributed connectors that enable enterprise-level scalability, greater variety of models and operating systems, and allow device selection by capability.
Organise your mobile lab by individual work areas, each representing a project, program or product managed on the same Mobile Center site.
Mobile Center works with the following tools:
- Micro Focus: UFT, LeanFT, LoadRunner, Performance Center, Network Virtualization, Sprinter, AppPulse Mobile.
- Third Party: Appium, Selenium.
Control the device remotely and simulate events such as GPS location, network speed, fingerprint authentication and facial recognition, and other common events.
Benefits of Mobile Center
- Lab management: create and manage device groups and access permissions, schedule device reservations, get full control over a device, including system apps and remote restarts. Record and replay interactions, events and gestures on any app on any device or emulators.
- Structured manual testing: unleash tester’s creativity by exploring the app with a user mindset, seamlessly report back on the defects, provide feedback on the design, and later convert your manual mobile testing into automated testing.
- Test automation: Micro Focus UFT or LeanFT increases mobile automated testing coverage and speed with object-based automation, easy maintenance and smart reports. Amplify your Selenium and Appium framework with enterprise-grade features.
- Mobile performance optimisation: get an accurate picture of the end-to-end mobile performance. Combine virtual users and real devices, run simple, elastic, and realistic tests from multiple geographies across various real-world network conditions.
- End-to-end mobile security: assess the security of your source code, binaries and your mobile app itself to find vulnerabilities across the three tiers: client, network and server.
- Live monitoring: proactively monitor your app from multiple geographies on real devices to identify issues before customers see them. Leverage in-app analytics with actionable insights to improve your test effectiveness.
Mobile Center is built to make functional, performance and security testing mobile and tablets easy.
To find out more about how Mobile Center can help you, get in touch.
Request a free trial
Industry-leading test tools for all your app types including web and mobileRequest a free trial
Software Testing Insights
Industry-leading test tools for all your app types including web and mobile