Explore our blog
- Read moreThink Micro Focus are trying to replace your open-source test tools? Think again! During this year’s Universe event, Micro Focus made it very clear – They are actively embracing open-source.
- Read moreYou've probably heard it said, Micro Focus is where software goes to die... but is it correct? As Mark Twain said, "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story".
- Read moreTesting isn’t just a tick-box exercise. Testing failures are an easy way to ruin a business. We look at 3 typical testing fails and an easy way to avoid them
- Read moreSolMan is a core SAP module and it offers a test suite… but not one I would recommend. It comes with a compelling pitch, but it offer limited functionality and worse, will divide your team.
- Read moreSelenium is often viewed as an alternative to UFT One. While they were rival products in the earlier days, Today, they're now allies, not competitors. Mirco Focus is even a major Selenium sponsor
- Read moreAI is not a testing silver bullet, but it will make your life easier. It's in the early stages; pushing the limits of what's possible with automation, but AI needs the right things in place.
- Read moreThis year’s WQR is clear, you need to start automation now. We look at 3 reasons why 2021 is the time to automate and get ahead of your competition
- Read moreUnder Spotlight - UFT Developer (automated functional testing within an IDE) - Interview with Solution Consultant - Rob Stock [Watch video]
- Read moreThe WQR claims test budgets are falling. But are they really? I’m not convinced. In this article I dig into the numbers a bit more, are they realistic?
- Read moreA look at software testing tools ALM Octane - test management tools for Agile, DevOps and Waterfall - Interview with Solution Consultant - Rob Stock [Watch video]
- Read moreWhy do Tricentis mention Micro Focus 373 times on their website? What are the motives? We look at what Tricentis hope to gain from this obsessive marketing
- Read moreThe World Quality Report 2020-21 (WQR) is out – and it’s a massive document. Nestled amongst their Key Findings is an interesting idea; We expect too much from testers. I agree, and here's why...
Sign up to receive the latest, software testing insights, news and to join the Calleo mailing list. You can, of course, unsubscribe at any time.