Explore our blog
- Read moreYou're moving to Agile. Your developers are using Jira. Your test tool is struggling to keep up. You need a new test management solution. Sound familiar? Here's the perfect solution, one you might not have considered
- Read moreThese days, systems need to be ultra-responsive. You don't have the time to wait, and neither do your customers and end-users. In this high-speed world, software performance is a must, not a 'nice-to-have'
- Read moreMore than any other tool or approach, Service Virtualization lets you maintain momentum on a project. It gives you redundancy in the event of a delay
- Read moreWe've all bought shelfware, i.e. software that just sits unused and unloved on the shelf. It seemed like a good idea at the time. We can help you unlock it your investment and push testing forward
- Read moreMobile testing presents an ever-increasing challenge to test team. Devices are already more important and more complex than ever before, and these trends are set to continue indefinitely. UFT Mobile is by far the best tool for this challenge.
- Read moreMicro Focus has announced the end of Virtual User Days (VUDs) for LoadRunner Professional and LoadRunner Enterprise. Read everything you need to know about it here
- Read moreBlazeMeter and LoadRunner Cloud appear similar on the surface: They're Both SaaS performance test tools, they both run JMeter, Gatling and other common scripts, and they both provide more than enough concurrent users. But how do they compare?
- Read moreSunlight is said to be the best of disinfectants; electric light the most efficient policeman - Software projects can be easy places for bugs to hide - You can remove these hiding places with the right tools
- Read moreWith cloud-hosted load generators, flexible licensing models, and global accessibility, LoadRunner Cloud is already a fantastic performance testing solution. But as with all Micro Focus products, LoadRunner Cloud has a strong development backlog.
- Read morePerformance is critical to the success of your software solution, but performance can't just be bolted on at the end - when you're finished developing. Performance needs to be built into your software from the start.
- Read moreLoadRunner prices are cheaper than you think. Conversely, open-source tools like JMeter always end up costing you more than you expect
- Read moreSaaS is the most convenient and easy way to purchase test tool licenses. If you haven’t already, it’s time you made the change to SaaS. SaaS Test Tools are becoming more and more popular, and with good reason...
Sign up to receive the latest, software testing insights, news and to join the Calleo mailing list. You can, of course, unsubscribe at any time.