If you use any sort of testing software in your business, there will come a time when you need a refresh. It’s easy to put this off, but the risk is that, over time, your tools will become less effective if you don’t keep up to date.
If your software is outdated, you need more licences or you’re switching to a new way of working (e.g. from Waterfall to Agile or DevOps), then it may be time for an upgrade. So, what to do?
Whether you’ve used Micro Focus (formerly HPE) tools before or your experience is with software from different vendors, you might need some help navigating all the upgrade options out there.
- Which tools suit your business?
- How do you make the move without affecting live operations?
- How can you be sure you maximise the value from the investment you’ve already made in your current tools?
- Which licensing options will give you the best setup for the future?
There’s no need to struggle with these questions yourself. When you talk to us, we’ll give you honest, straightforward advice on how to pick the right upgrade option to suit your business.
Our aim is to get you the best tools so that you’re set up for long-term success. Get in touch and let’s talk.
If you already have testing tools and need help because your support agreement has ended, check out our section on What to do if support has expired.
Software Testing Insights
- From a different perspectiveRead more
Industry-leading test tools for all your app types including web and mobile