- Read moreThe WQR claims test budgets are falling. But are they really? I’m not convinced. In this article I dig into the numbers a bit more, are they realistic?
- Read moreWhy do Tricentis mention Micro Focus 373 times on their website? What are the motives? We look at what Tricentis hope to gain from this obsessive marketing
- Read moreThe World Quality Report 2020-21 (WQR) is out – and it’s a massive document. Nestled amongst their Key Findings is an interesting idea; We expect too much from testers. I agree, and here's why...
- Read moreRob Stock - Solutions Consultant with Micro Focus explains the Micro Focus approach to developing their software. [Watch video]
- Read moreA look at software testing tools LoadRunner, UFT and ALM from Micro Focus. Are they relevant today? Interview with Solution Consultant - Rob Stock [Watch video]
- Read moreOpensource v paid tools is the big fight! Which is better Selenium or Micro Focus UFT? Watch my views on the two tools. Join the debate. [Watch video]
- Read moreIn early in 2019 Microsoft announced the end of life for their Visual Studio: Load Testing tool & Coded UI Functional Testing tool [Watch video]
- Read moreHow do you choose the right Performance Testing tool? Ensuring that it will not only be fit for purpose, but also still be useful in the future. [Watch video]
- Read moreThe World Quality Report 2018-19 is out and supposed to show us the trends in software testing. I don’t think it accurately portrays reality on the ground. Has it missed the point this time? [Watch video]
- Read moreHow do you get the test tools you need when budgets are tight? We give you some practical advice. [Watch video]
- Read moreWhen it comes to testing why do so many companies try to cut corners on the test tools they give their team? Look at things from a different perspective. [Watch video]
- Read moreIf you are thinking of replacing LoadRunner, here are 6 things should know before making the decision. [Watch video]
Sign up to receive the latest, software testing insights, news and to join the Calleo mailing list. You can, of course, unsubscribe at any time.