- Read moreMore than any other tool or approach, Service Virtualization lets you maintain momentum on a project. It gives you redundancy in the event of a delay
- Read moreMobile testing presents an ever-increasing challenge to test team. Devices are already more important and more complex than ever before, and these trends are set to continue indefinitely. UFT Mobile is by far the best tool for this challenge.
- Read moreSaaS is the most convenient and easy way to purchase test tool licenses. If you haven’t already, it’s time you made the change to SaaS. SaaS Test Tools are becoming more and more popular, and with good reason...
- Read moreYou've probably heard it said, Micro Focus is where software goes to die... but is it correct? As Mark Twain said, "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story".
- Read moreAI is not a testing silver bullet, but it will make your life easier. It's in the early stages; pushing the limits of what's possible with automation, but AI needs the right things in place.
- Read moreThe WQR claims test budgets are falling. But are they really? I’m not convinced. In this article I dig into the numbers a bit more, are they realistic?
- Read moreWhy do Tricentis mention Micro Focus 373 times on their website? What are the motives? We look at what Tricentis hope to gain from this obsessive marketing
- Read moreThe World Quality Report 2020-21 (WQR) is out – and it’s a massive document. Nestled amongst their Key Findings is an interesting idea; We expect too much from testers. I agree, and here's why...
- Read moreRob Stock - Solutions Consultant with Micro Focus explains the Micro Focus approach to developing their software. [Watch video]
- Read moreA look at software testing tools LoadRunner, UFT and ALM from Micro Focus. Are they relevant today? Interview with Solution Consultant - Rob Stock [Watch video]
- Read moreOpensource v paid tools is the big fight! Which is better Selenium or Micro Focus UFT? Watch my views on the two tools. Join the debate. [Watch video]
- Read moreIn early in 2019 Microsoft announced the end of life for their Visual Studio: Load Testing tool & Coded UI Functional Testing tool [Watch video]
Sign up to receive the latest, software testing insights, news and to join the Calleo mailing list. You can, of course, unsubscribe at any time.