- Read moreThe WQR claims test budgets are falling. But are they really? I’m not convinced. In this article I dig into the numbers a bit more, are they realistic?
- Read moreWhy do Tricentis mention Micro Focus 373 times on their website? What are the motives? We look at what Tricentis hope to gain from this obsessive marketing
- Read moreThe World Quality Report 2020-21 (WQR) is out – and it’s a massive document. Nestled amongst their Key Findings is an interesting idea; We expect too much from testers. I agree, and here's why...
- Read moreSaaS licenses make Micro Focus the perfect choice for SAP Testing. Find out why the major SAP implementations use Micro Focus, and why you should get your SaaS test tools from Calleo
- Read moreNo matter which Test Tools you end up choosing, you’ll inevitably come across the Micro Focus suite. They’re the industry standard, and with good reason. They’re the tools that all other tool suppliers/vendors compared their tools against.
- Read moreTesting is critical in any software project, but only if the results are communicated effectively and quickly. This means in a clear and informative way, to the right people, at the right time. If you don't get the results out, was there any point in
- Read moreIn the latest Calleo poll, 54% of respondents said that sourcing mobile devices is the biggest challenge when mobile testing. Luckily, we know a great solution.
Sign up to receive the latest, software testing insights, news and to join the Calleo mailing list. You can, of course, unsubscribe at any time.