UFT One (previously called UFT Enterprise) - Unified Functional Testing (UFT) is software that allows you to automate functional and regression testing for the widest range of applications and technologies. It’s available through a perpetual licence or a term licence.
UFT One includes UFT Developer and Sprinter, which helps you make your manual testing more efficient. Together, the package provides an excellent upgrade path if you were previously using older testing systems such as QTP, Service Test or Functional Testing.
UFT is also ideal if you don’t have a functional testing tool and need to test a broad range of GUI, web, mobile or API applications.
If you want to implement continuous testing or test applications built with various different technologies, UFT can help you speed up application delivery and improve the quality of your applications.
Benefits of UFT One
- Broadest technology support bar none: UFT covers the widest range of GUI and API software applications, including web and mobile. It even covers Safari testing on macOS.
- Wide integration: UFT integrates with several Micro Focus platforms such as Quality Center, ALM Octane and StormRunner Functional, but also supports integration with third-party solutions such as Jenkins, Bamboo and Team Foundation Server.
- Optimised distributed and automated testing: UFT is engineered to facilitate distributed test execution of multiple tests simultaneously, with web and mobile tests able to run in parallel. This is core to the speed and execution of test automation for a testing centre of excellence (TCoE). Automated tests survive application change or evolution.
- Visual test flows (canvas): API and GUI tests are displayed on a graphical canvas where testers can efficiently manage actions, change test order, run and debug tests, and manage parameters.
- Multi-testing solution: UFT's new execution engine allows you to run distributed tests on multiple machines, mobile devices and servers (real and virtual) without the need for the full UFT licence, via UFT Runtime.
- Advanced image-based object recognition: UFT learns about objects as a human would, through the way they look on the screen, enabling testing to keep up with controls that are not supported out of the box.
To find out more about how UFT One can help you, get in touch.
Request a free trial
Industry-leading test tools for all your app types including web and mobileRequest a free trial
Software Testing Insights
Sign up to receive the latest, software testing insights, news and to join the Calleo mailing list. You can, of course, unsubscribe at any time.