For many testing tools, there’s no longer a single route to purchase. Perpetual licences aren’t the only game in town, and buyers now have much more flexibility.
It’s now easier and cheaper than ever to get the tools you need to supercharge your software testing.
Here are the typical buying options available today:
- Perpetual: buy a one-off licence with annual support, which includes technical support and all future upgrades.
- Term: get licences for 3, 6 and 12 months – easier to budget for, cheaper to get started, with the ability to flex up if you have a peak in demand for tools.
- SaaS: a quick way to get the tools, and less management for you.
- Finance: if one-off payments don’t suit you, there are options to spread payments for perpetual licences.
Not all of these routes are available for all Micro Focus tools, but we’ll advise you about the options as you learn about the products.
Our free audit for businesses in the UK and Ireland will help to set you on the right path. With the audit, we will:
- Assess what you need from your testing tools.
- Review the Micro Focus (HPE) testing tools you already have.
- Recommend the right products to maximise your ROI.
So, if you’re not sure which buying option is best for you, get in touch and let’s talk.
If you’re not buying for the first time but are instead looking to upgrade an existing testing setup, check out our Need to upgrade section.
Software Testing Insights
- From a different perspectiveRead more
Industry-leading test tools for all your app types including web and mobile