Calleo is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information we collect
Calleo collect contact details from visitors to our web site through the use of online forms that includes, however, is not limited to:
- Your name
- Email address
- Company Name
- Phone number
- Your message or nature of query
- Software interested in
- If you e-mail us your details
In addition, we also collect information automatically about your visit to our web site that enables us to see how many visitors we have and what web sites our visitors come from. This information may be aggregated so that it does not identify you personally as is used by us in an anonymous format.
Any data received from our website will be stored on our servers or those of our webhost. In addition, it may also be stored on the servers of our CRM provider, email marketing provider or other service provider to Calleo from time to time.
We will keep the data you send us from our website until you notify us you want to remove your data which we hold about you which you may do at any time. If you need to correct any data we hold about you, just let us know by using our contact form. You have a right of access to data we hold about you on notice to us. Please ensure you only send us your own data on our website and not any one else’s.
If we suffer or suspect we have suffered a security or data breach we will fully comply with all relevant data protection law in relation to such a breach.
How we use the information collected
We use this information to understand your needs and so that we can help you and provide a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Following up enquiries you have sent us
- Provide comments and feedback on our blog articles
- Collecting feedback about our website
- Collecting contact details for future correspondence and marketing
- Sending you emails with updates, tips and ideas along with the occasional promotion of our products and services. If you would like to stop receiving our emails, either opt out or complete our contact form (see below) and explain you would like us to stop emailing you.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
How you can control your personal information
You can restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by completing our contact form (see below)
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please complete our contact form (see below)
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We will not supply your details to a third party unless it is for the purpose of providing you with a product or service that you have asked us to provide.
We may also transfer our databases containing your personal information if we sell all or part of our business.
How to contact Calleo Software
Call us on 020 8236 7010
Use our Contact form
Sign up to receive the latest, software testing insights, news and to join the Calleo mailing list. You can, of course, unsubscribe at any time.